What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

New Solder Workshop

Shadowarez

Folding Team
Update figured I'd show the parts that have arrived. If I had more the 1 day off I'd be able to start the repair.

Attachments

• 1634951298834.png
    1634951298834.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 14

Shadowarez

Folding Team
will do i got a 32gb sd card in the microscope now i can do video i think and pics that should be higher quality i of course seen a bigger better one i want now with a actual hdmi out lol if i go that route ill update the one on northridge fix has my attention dang thing looks sick. i sent a email out to see if this comes with stand then ill have what pros use. Microscope

Last edited:

gingerbee

I would also suggest you take a look at the one Louis Rossmann uses considered one of the better one from my understand but pricey.

Last edited:

Shadowarez

Folding Team
lol if the one from Northridge fix comes with the stand ill grab that as its good enough for his shop and he does real work with it lol. ill have to find me a nice high end monitor to pair with it.

gingerbee

well we all know how those things happen but you all know who I mean, 🤣

I never said Northridge was a bad option its just always good to have options, but ya don't waste your time looking at louis, Northridge is not selling a microscope with the camera attachment he just selling the microscope style camera and holder, I thought you were still looking for a microscope with the camera this style. you know louis does real work with all the ones they have in his shop, sorry I am just confused by that statement

https://store.rossmanngroup.com/rossmann-microscope.html

Last edited:

Shadowarez

Folding Team
Had to get a proper iron pinecil refuses to heat up even with the proper cable and the usb hub they sell.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211030-163433_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20211030-163433_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_20211030-163456_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20211030-163456_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 4