What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Nexus 4

Arinoth

Staff member
Ah I'm running Paranoid Android on my Nexus 7, would be nice to run something similar on my mobile.

Still got my valid student ID so later this month I'm going to get my number changed to a GTA number (for free).

supaflyx3

The nexus 4 doesn't have LTE enabled by default, you have to do some hackery to enable it, but it resets back to HSPA+ when you restart your phone.

Arinoth

Staff member
Yep, which is why I'm wondering if there is an app that will do the edits that needs to be done to enable it so I can easily disable it when I don't need LTE and want more battery life.

JD

Staff member
The nexus 4 doesn't have LTE enabled by default, you have to do some hackery to enable it, but it resets back to HSPA+ when you restart your phone.
Mine doesn't, if you use the links from my other post that is. Basically editing your build.prop file will allow it to always work.

And I've noticed no loss of battery life with using LTE, its comparable or better actually.

Latest posts

Twitter