What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

NFL - Playoff Time ;)

rjbarker

......and it begins :clap:......hate to say it, but yes, my Team is the Seahawks,,,,,,,terrible Record for winning their Division (NFC West).....up against the Saints!!
Funny thing is, Seattle has Home Field despite their miserable Record.

So underdogs in Qwest.....perhaps there will be an upset :whistle:

Hope its a good road to the Superbowl!!...enjoy fans :bananafunky:

punk_zappa

I am rooting for the Colts. I am not expecting much from them but a win is always good.

I picked up a PVR earlier this week so I can watch the game when I come home tomorrow morning.

rjbarker

Wow Seahawks.....what a surprise..4th 1/4 34 - 27 Hawks......don't expect them to "hang on" but pretty damn good game anyhow.

Canucks tonight too....good day for sports ;)

matsta31

They will lose, Drew is coming back. But I'd like them birds to win. I cant decide who I like less between the Jets and colts. What I want to see more, Manning losing face or Rex crying, hummm tough choice !

rjbarker

WOW.....one of the biggest "upsets" in NFL Playoff history.....wayyyyyy to go Seahawks. I'll be in Seattle Monday and proudly where my Jersey....AND I'll be wearing it in LA Tuesday......next Sunday I'll be looking for an outdorr bar on the beach in Zihua Mexico cheering on the boys !!!!!!

jergreen

Glad to see the 'Hawks win. Wasn't expecting it at all. Jim Rome basically gave them no credit this morning saying it was all due to home field advantage. Sorry when the Saints were favored by that much and they lose the 'Hawks had to do somethig right. Manning is such a classy guy I wish he would win more playoff games. Also good to see Green Bay make it through, I always wish the best for Rodgers since he had to deal with so much Favre garbage @ the begining of his career.