What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

No clue what these parts are! Please help ID'ing them

jcmaz

Hey HWC,

I acquired several parts from Cpt.Vortex. However, I do not know what they are.

Here are the pictures of the parts in question. Click them for higher resolution.

Thanks in advance for your help!

supaflyx3

The heatsink is from a DFI lanparty, the bottle is dye for watercooling, the rest are water cooling parts but i can't identify them.

_dangtx_

Banned
well theres a thermalright chipset cooler, the sli version since its not straight up.

and then you got some wc stuff

smart dude that guy,instead of hauling it to the recycles he got someone else to do the work :p

just kidding maite. you never know when you need a bit here and there like those connectors for water cooling

SugarJ

Staff member
Folding Team
Last picture, from top left: Y fitting, reducer, plastic barb from a swiftech pump or block, brass tee.
Barb, stubby barb, hose clamp, drain valve.

Those EK blocks look like they are from 8800 series blocks, but that's just a guess. And I see an old heater core style rad there too. That heatsink in the shot with the water blocks looks like it might be a HR-05 SLI. Product | Thermalright Ultimate CPU Cooling Solutions! USA

Cptn Vortex

The GPU blocks are for HD 3850's. I got 2 of them, sold 1 ages ago, you have the 2nd. The DFI chipset cooler should mount on most northbridges without issue. The Thermalright was used on my old DFI board, not sure where the mounting hardware was, but with enough zipties you could make something work! Yea, then a bunch of WC stuff.

Cptn Vortex

Yes, I had originally bought 2 cards with 2 water blocks. I ended up removing the waterblocks and installing the air coolers.

Latest posts

Twitter