What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

No Image, Help!

So I set my computer up, which I have not had access to for two weeks and turned it on, first of I was treated to inconsistent speeds from my graphics cards fan, as if it was turning off and on really quickly. Next there was no picture on my monitor. So I took out my graphics card and tried the integrated graphics and I still got nothing from the monitor. I tried a different monitor, still didn't work. I bought some canned air cleaned everything really thoroughly and I still get no picture and my graphics card still makes the noise.

So what else can I try, I'm just really hoping it isn't my motherboard.

Specs:
Phenom II X4 920
HIS 4870
Foxconn 790gx
Seagate 160gb HDD
Corsair Dominator DDR2 (2x2gb)
Corsair 650 Watt PSU
Artic cooler 64

Video of my Graphics Cards Fan

Arinoth

Staff member
I think i've had this problem before, it turned out to be the psu was turning itself on and off confusing the hell out of the mobo/cpu/gpu and causing all the fans to do exactly that. If you have a spare psu, try testing it on the rest of the system to see if it fixes the problem

I think i've had this problem before, it turned out to be the psu was turning itself on and off confusing the hell out of the mobo/cpu/gpu and causing all the fans to do exactly that. If you have a spare psu, try testing it on the rest of the system to see if it fixes the problem

Its only the GPU's fan, all the others work fine.

CORE

Try resetting your cmos? and do you hear any beep codes? that will help :)