What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

no option to discuss HWC reviews?

gingerbee

I watch a lot of youtube so I can understand that's the way things are going so HWC has to follow suit but even places like Linus media group still have a strong forum. So I hope HWC can kinda do the same thing cause LMG does a pretty good job blending the 2 forms of media

Gav

Administrator
Staff member
Folding Team
I created a comment thread for one of our newer reviews as a test and the formatting seems to work well. We will start adding links in our videos to the forum comments thread as well.

Please keep in mind that although we are adding this back into our workflow, I wanted to inform everyone that our reviewers will not be actively monitoring these threads so I want to set the expectation that asking a direct question about one of the videos will most likely go unanswered. These threads are more for the community to discuss the videos among themselves.

I'm sure Mike will poke his head in here once and a while with the odd reply but I don't want to guarantee anything.

Thanks!

Mr. Friendly

I created a comment thread for one of our newer reviews as a test and the formatting seems to work well. We will start adding links in our videos to the forum comments thread as well.

Please keep in mind that although we are adding this back into our workflow, I wanted to inform everyone that our reviewers will not be actively monitoring these threads so I want to set the expectation that asking a direct question about one of the videos will most likely go unanswered. These threads are more for the community to discuss the videos among themselves.

I'm sure Mike will poke his head in here once and a while with the odd reply but I don't want to guarantee anything.

Thanks!
well...if a reviewer needs a heads up, we can always @mention them so they get the notification when they login ;)

Bond007

Thanks!

Perfectly fine by me. I will actually get to know about HWC reviews again!

I sure hope this keeps up.

SugarJ

Staff member
Folding Team
well...if a reviewer needs a heads up, we can always @mention them so they get the notification when they login ;)

Don't hold your breath. Dmitry hasn't logged in since 2017 and I don't know if Eber even has an account on the forum. If there's a lot of discussion happening on the new threads things may change but as Gav said, don't expect direct answers from the reviewers at this time.

3.0charlie

3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie

Thanks!
Thank you R, for listening and taking the time to set this up.
Been a long while since I last saw Mike.
John.

Latest posts

Twitter