What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

not enoguh screws in raven case? please help fast

go flames go

anyone whos got this case did you get enoguh (c) screws to install the powersupply and mobo? I seem to be missing some......... :shok: (Ive had so much bad like with cases OMG)

for some reason i also got some screws that arnt labeled in the manual wth?

Realityshift

both screws are pretty default and easy to mix and match, I think I have 3 different types of screws holding my motherboard down and thumbscrews holding my power supply in =) Just try and match up the screws as best as you can with others as long as the thread pattern is right and the heads arent massive youll be fine. Thumbscrews work great for PSUs ;) and since I could only buy them in a 10 pack it gave me somewhere else to use them.

4DoorGTZ

I bought an "open box" Raven and got plenty of screws, even enough standoffs to drill holes in the back of it and mount a couple things using them as spacers. Yes I drilled holes in my Raven.... I only hope it will all pan out in the end :)

gingerbee

sorry but you don't have some lying around. very common screw i have about 30000 lookin me in the face sorry i can't get you any