What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

not sure how to setup my rx480

Shadowmeph

Ok been a very long time since I have done any folding I used to do CPU folding in Linux. now I installed windows version 7.4.4 and just want to test it just using my RX480 8Gb but am not sure how to just use GPU folding and of course I don't want the GPU doing full bore because I do use this system for pretty much everything. in the advanced control I noticed tha tI cannot change the cpu setting from -1 I tried to change it to 0 but when I open it up again it shows -1. do I just go to the slots and remove the cpu from there?
also whe n Iright click on the task bar the folding it shows medium is t ha tthe setting for how much of the system is being used? my gpu current temp id 67c which I am not sure if that is good or bad lol.

MARSTG

You shouldn't touch the settings for the GPU, -1 it means that it will serve to your first gpu, unless you have more than one in your system. Also you should have no cpu client created, only GPU. And you should go full bore on the GPU see how it does and make sure you don't forget your passkey. Check the setup described here or on the Fah forums.

Shadowmeph

in the advanced control it says 291067 points per day I am guess that is a guesstimate average

Error 403 Daily Limit Exceeded. The quota will be reset at midnight Pacific Time (PT). You may monitor your quota usage and adjust limits in the API Console: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/youtube.googleapis.com/quotas?project=345236864347 : dailyLimitExceeded

Twitter