What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Want to Buy Nothing at the moment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mulder

hey i am looking for a cheap but functional x58 mobo , this sabretooth x58 is dyeing and I want to just keep this system going until the next intel tock. so if anyone has as an oldschool x58 board siting around let me know..

loafer987

I've got a Gigabyte G1 Assassin brand new in the box believe it or not. Also have one missing accessories, but has backplate. They are XL-ATX though so you need a case with 8-9 expansion slots for it to fit. let me know if your case can fit them and we can talk price.

sswilson

Staff member
Thread cleaned.

In all honesty, the OP had a valid complaint. It was a thread crap and I should have jumped in, but dropped the ball because of the fact that the first response mentioned 2 boards.

Mulder

Thread cleaned.

In all honesty, the OP had a valid complaint. It was a thread crap and I should have jumped in, but dropped the ball because of the fact that the first response
I am looking for a functioning x58 board i don't care who has one for sale or what's going on i just want the board as my board is becoming flaky.

Last edited:

GeezerGamer

It's early, it's dark. Photo's taken this morning......flash and no flash.

20210131_054953.jpg

Attachments

• 20210131_055004.jpg
    20210131_055004.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Twitter