What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Now I know why I don't trust newegg reviews

JMCD

There are so many comments on newegg that make me laugh. Especially the ones with "high" tech level.

Sushi Warrior

Only thing I pay attention to on Newegg reviews are if there is a LOT of "lemons" popping up. If it is a popular product, it is to be expected as most people who have a problem/aren't satisfied write reviews and that ends up being a lot when you sell thousands ;)

m1dget

I'm drunk, on some weird pills that I'm not supposed to take alcohol with and also completely overworked... but I don't seem to find what is wrong in there? -

It seems like a legit user review of that thing o_O

Last edited:

jcmaz

I'll bet NCIX will have the same thing happen since they released a whole bunch of free stuff.

Opeqa16x

I'm drunk, on some weird pills that I'm not supposed to take alcohol with and also completely overworked... but I don't seem to find what is wrong in there? -

It seems like a legit user review of that thing o_O

In case you missed it he's saying the card pretty much cannot be overclocked because it's "locked in BIOS" and he's saying you HAVE TO use smartdoctor to overclock the card.

DkRk

The reviews that get on my nerves are those that are done right at a product's release, where either some fanboy, or hater goes and posts a 'review' of it. Or some clown does a 'revised' memory review because he was too dumb to change a voltage, or setting or timing the first time.

LacrosseTown

I have it:p its a great card, even though i havn't o'ced it yet but i don't need to o'c it either because it runs great with all my games at max settings.... bfbc2, sc2, tf2
but for some reason it isn't compatible with the cooler master screw less design feature, but put in a screw and voila!
thats really all i have to say, i don't reconise the loud fan problem caus ei have earphones,
i think i posted my build somwhere ...
oh here:http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/case-mods-worklog-gallery/33430-my-leo-build.html you see a part of it from bignicks post...

Latest posts