What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Gallery Now That's Dirty !!

BrainEater

I know somewhere there's a thread for this , but I could'nt find it so I'll start a new one.

:haha:

------

*preface*

I have worked on hundreds of computers , I have seen some really dirty ones , but I have found the 'most-dirty' one by a million miles.

------

OK....this is one of my clients rigs.....It's an MDG oem jobby....dualcore Intel (pentium D)...

Now , the thing to be aware of , is that before these pictures I blew out this computer completely three times with canned air !!

:

dirty1.jpg

---

dirty2.jpg

----

The hair/dirt mats that are left are 3/8 inch thick.Wowzers !!

I wish I had taken pics at the start.

:thumb:

btecanada

Not bad I've seen worse at my place, spiderwebs and all.

Rat feces found once....ugh

Arinoth

Staff member
I should take pictures of some of the rigs i get to work on or reclaim. 3+ year old machine sometimes that are just caked unpon caked upon of dust, its rediculous. Have to wash my hands after just handling the case half the time (when i've finished working on it, not saying i work on machines with wet hands).

Rison

Administrator
Folding Team
if you want a really dirty case, just find a computer in a smokers house - with carpeting.

I refuse to work on my brothers computer for that very reason.

martin_metal_88

My god three week's ago we deliver a brand new computer and it come back last week ( the guy blew the windows up ) and it<s already on my working with glove list. magine if this guys come back in 3 years what the computer will look like XD. no pic unfortunatly:|(

lowfat

Staff member
That isn't all that bad at all. Try working on some restaurant/retail POSes. There is an ATM that I work on located in a Real Canadian Superstore that is absolutely disgusting. The machine is barely two years old and is absolutely covered in dust.

Latest posts

Twitter