What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

ntune = crashing

CTA

when i open ntune monitor and it crashes...

but when i open CP, stability test, and preformance and they are directing to CP...

so why does it crash? and i also want to change sli mode option for 9800gx2...

rjbarker

Get rid of Ntune..delete it...remove it....disable it....take a baseball to it.... Really, its a terrible Program, nVidia should be ashamed, folks have nothing but problems with it! Between Precision and nVidia Control Panel you shold be able to take care of averything.

rjbarker

Are you talking about Ntune or your nVidia Control Panel?? You can disable SLI in your nVidia Control Panel...nTune is a different Program altogether.

Linus

nTune is garbage. I've never seen it work correctly.

Why would you want to disable SLI mode because you don't play the game yet? What game?

CTA

i see... i am going to uninstall it now... but i can't find that option in CP...

i used 178.13

edit: enable sli mode to play the movie, and other tv show is overkill... 75% of time to watch and 25% to surf the internet...

enaberif

i see... i am going to uninstall it now... but i can't find that option in CP...

i used 178.13

edit: enable sli mode to play the movie, and other tv show is overkill... 75% of time to watch and 25% to surf the internet...
AFAIK it only uses SLI when its needed.

JD

Staff member
So why did you bother getting a 9800GX2 then? Seems kind of silly...

CTA

i see..

i got 9800gx2 for very good deal... 260cdn compare to 260 ( non 216) for 320 and gtx280 400+

anyhow... this is not game seasons yet... on next month or so i will start my game seasons...

Latest posts

Twitter