What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Nvidia drivers?

queenofparts

Watched youtube content untill 3 am and woke up watching nextflix and youtube no audio issues THANK YOU Izerous
WILL post back in a few days to confirm issue has be remedied.

Shadowarez

Folding Team
Hmm was going to post similar question with amd but the issue was windows did not install proper USB 3.1 drivers for my odac amp/dac.

queenofparts

still watching joe rogan videos no audio lagg whooooo whoooo thanks HWC YOUR FN AWESOME GUYS
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

queenofparts

few days later now still no audio lagg wow this is awesome looks like i can sell off these two zotac 1080 8gb cards now that ive solved my nvidia issue.
it honestly must have been a conflict,.... something to do with the optical audio perhaps?

queenofparts

aaannnnddd its back watching walking dead and here we go again
im going to try eliminating the optical cable see if thats my issue
will report back

queenofparts

Update:eek:k so now i have rolled the driver back to 419 used DDU only installed the graphic and physics driver
installed proper audio drivers from gigabyte for the motherboard and no audio lagg as of yet will report back
if it works till tomorrow i will update to newest drivers and test further i noticed when i uninstalled the nvidia drivers
it uninstalled hd audio driver and i didnt install them last time neither

Latest posts