What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti 1GB Review Comment Thread

SKYMTL

HardwareCanuck Review Editor
Staff member
NVIDIA has been on a roll as of late with the introduction of their refreshed GF110-based cards: the GTX 580 and GTX 570. Now the popular GF104 has undergone the same treatment and the result is the GF114 which has been incorporated into NVIDIA's GTX 560 Ti. This card is supposed to slot into a highly competitive price point while offering performance...

[ Read full article ]

matsta31

First ?!?! ahh only 4 minutes !!! Will read more, but Nividi seems to be the winner !

Arinoth

Staff member
I am rather impressed with the results of the 560 Ti. Where it seems to really shine and Sky pointed out is the fact that this thing overclocks quite well and benefits from said overclock. I'm very tempted to switch from my dual 6870s to dual 560 Tis for the fact the cards run quieter and cooler (not to mention eyefinity on the primary card prevents it from going to idle mode so it idles hotter).

martin_metal_88

Done reading! Pretty interesting card we have here. I love the cooler cycone style with wider cooling. Result are also interesting for the price point. These review are not just because...it make me want one so bad XD
Great review dude! Carry on!

burebista

Thanks SKY. First review on the net. :thumb:
Nicely done, both you and nVidia.
Thanks.

SKYMTL

HardwareCanuck Review Editor
Staff member
Ugh! I set the wrong time for the review to go live. Ah well, I guess a few minutes before NDA lift isn't going to get too many feathers ruffled.

geokilla

Excellent review. Very nice overclocks achieved as well. Won't be surprised to see the prices of these GPUs get inflated to near $300 though.

CTA

Ugh! I set the wrong time for the review to go live. Ah well, I guess a few minutes before NDA lift isn't going to get too many feathers ruffled.

liar ;[

anyway... good review... but i would like to see more overclocking result... even sli... i guess you will release one... soon...

Latest posts