What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Nvidia GPU Client Download!!!

Prof. Dr. Silver

i can always swap out the quad from the other rig if i ever get it working.
Hey tzetsin,

Can you tell us which rig you're trying to install this on? Are you running XP or Vista? That makes a big difference. Or are you doing it on both rigs? The 9800 GX2 rig install will be a bit different than the 8800 GTS, because of the cards.

Let's talk the 9800 GX2 rig. If you use Vista you can run 4 GPU clients on all of your cores from the GX2. You do need either 4 screens attached to your cards or 1 screen and three VGA dummies. Your E8400 would suffice for this rig since the graphical client CPU usage in Vista is minimal. I suggest you add 1 CPU client to the mix, which should total a nice 20.000 PPD for that rig. If you run XP you would have to use you quad core here since the GPU clients' CPU usage in XP takes up the whole core just for itself. In that case you would only be able to run 4 GPU clients.

With Vista on the other rig you could run 3 CPU clients and 2 GPU clients which should bring you well over 10.000 PPD. That would total you a nice 30.000 PPD! :punk::clap::punk:

Get my point? I hope you get it to work! If you have more questions, let us know!

LCB001

Hey tzetsin,
That would total you a nice 30.000 PPD! :punk::clap::punk:

Get my point? I hope you get it to work! If you have more questions, let us know!

Not too long ago, 30,000 PPD used to be a good days work for the entire Team, How times have changed...

Go for it :thumb:

LCB001

Dashock

Yes i was refering to the client viewer as someone posted an image of the viewer and i cannot let the viewer turn on as when i do it crashes and second does anyone elses video card make sum whinny noise when overclocked?? it doesnt make the noise when its not overclocked but after you overclock the shader it starts gettin louder and louder?

werty316

The speaker on my card emits a buzzing noise regardless of the clocks when it folding however the buzzing noise is much more noticeable whenever the core and/or shader clocks are overclocked.

enaberif

Yes i was refering to the client viewer as someone posted an image of the viewer and i cannot let the viewer turn on as when i do it crashes and second does anyone elses video card make sum whinny noise when overclocked?? it doesnt make the noise when its not overclocked but after you overclock the shader it starts gettin louder and louder?
Doesn't have to be overclocked.. stock cards do it too.

Mine squeals like a pig.

Dashock

mine doesnt squeal till i overclock the video card to 1655 on the shader anything below it wont squeal its quiete annoying when you have the case open and its right next to yea.

Error 403 Daily Limit Exceeded. The quota will be reset at midnight Pacific Time (PT). You may monitor your quota usage and adjust limits in the API Console: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/youtube.googleapis.com/quotas?project=345236864347 : dailyLimitExceeded

Latest posts

Twitter