What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Nvidia GPU Client Download!!!

Dashock

Is there a way to download multiple projects at once so i dont have to always be connected to the internet?

Supergrover

Website
www.cmstorm.com
I think Babr had the same issue and I believe he found a way, he was on dial-up at the time.
All I can remember is there is a way to keep completed WU in queue until all your slots are full.

I'll do some digging for you later today.

BTW: I have been offline for awhile, plus a reformat so got to get [email protected] setup again. Just so nobody thinks I quit;)

3.0charlie

3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
Hehe... been here, left for a while, came back and it cost more than ever...

Been there, done that. Addictive, you say?

Dashock

Hope yea find a way too and lol Super give me some time to catch up to yea just aboot to hit 50000 soon.

yycraven

I'm right behind you Dashock only 25000 more and I will pass by you. haha

Dashock

aint gonna let yea pass me yycraven lol and 3.0 wish i had the 280 but i know that would kill my electricity bill.

LCB001

Nice to see some friendly rivalry coming back to our Folding Team, It was very quiet around here for a time...

Looks like I'm going to have to get my new folding rig going a little sooner than planned. I did manage to pick up some parts last weekend, now i just need a few technicalities like a MB, PSU, CPU, memory etc...

Latest posts

Twitter