What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Nvidia GPU Client Download!!!

stoanee

Folding Team
Thanks. Will try when i get home. No wifey at home tonight, I will be able to concentrate.:thumb:

SugarJ

Staff member
Folding Team
Just completed 24 hours with FaH GPU client and Boinc running simultaneously with no problems. Currently at 4464 ppd with 8800GT at 660.

lowfat

Staff member
Well my client no longer works and it seems plenty of people are having this issue. It cannot received a WU. Hopefully the servers are just down and it will be up fine tomorrow.

ipaine

I was also having that issue earlier tonight as well. So I'm sure it is just a server issue and they will have it back up soon. Anyways I think I might give those 177 drivers another shot, who knows maybe 5th time is the charm to get them to work.

lowfat

Staff member
I was also having that issue earlier tonight as well. So I'm sure it is just a server issue and they will have it back up soon. Anyways I think I might give those 177 drivers another shot, who knows maybe 5th time is the charm to get them to work.

you used the modded inf that was posted?

lowfat

Staff member
What is everyone getting for CPU usage for fahcore_11? When I was running WinXP 32bit, one core was running @ 100% all the time. Now on Vista 64-bit usage has dropped hardcore, usually only 10-15% now.

ipaine

you used the modded inf that was posted?

Yea, I have used that modded inf. The weird thing is that everything appears like it installs but when it is finished it says no changes were made and asks if I want to restart. Once I do restart, it is right no changes happened.

I have even tried removing all of my nvidia drivers completely and using the modded 177 ones and get the same result, looks like it installs fine, but nothing actually does install.