What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Nvidia GPU Client Download!!!

Dashock

Is there a way to download multiple projects at once so i dont have to always be connected to the internet?

G

I think Babr had the same issue and I believe he found a way, he was on dial-up at the time.
All I can remember is there is a way to keep completed WU in queue until all your slots are full.

I'll do some digging for you later today.

BTW: I have been offline for awhile, plus a reformat so got to get F@H setup again. Just so nobody thinks I quit;)

LCB001

BTW: I have been offline for awhile, plus a reformat so got to get F@H setup again. Just so nobody thinks I quit;)

No worries, we knew You would be back. Some people can walk away, some get hooked... It can be worse then drugs or booze, more expensive too...

3.0charlie

3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
Hehe... been here, left for a while, came back and it cost more than ever...

Been there, done that. Addictive, you say?

Dashock

Hope yea find a way too and lol Super give me some time to catch up to yea just aboot to hit 50000 soon.

yycraven

I'm right behind you Dashock only 25000 more and I will pass by you. haha

Dashock

aint gonna let yea pass me yycraven lol and 3.0 wish i had the 280 but i know that would kill my electricity bill.

LCB001

Nice to see some friendly rivalry coming back to our Folding Team, It was very quiet around here for a time...

Looks like I'm going to have to get my new folding rig going a little sooner than planned. I did manage to pick up some parts last weekend, now i just need a few technicalities like a MB, PSU, CPU, memory etc...

Latest posts