What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Nvidia GPU Client Download!!!

tzetsin

Thats 2000 PPD running one SMP client at 98% usage across all cores. I get 5840- 6200 PPD with the GPU client depending on WU...

Your high CPU usage must be caused by your multi core GPU's. Strange still seems high. I'm no expert tho, just started Folding the end of june...

i actually dont have hi CPU load, maby 10% per core

im pretty sure i have to have the one cpu per gpu thing though because i noticed i couldnt get more than about 2100 ppd out of any core while they were all on one cpu, then i put em all one on one and was getting 4700 per gpu, then another time i fired up my gpus i mistakenly put two gpus on cpu4 and didnt notice untill i noticed i had two gpus at 4700 and two at 2100 untill i switched one gpu to the cpu that was idle.

how bout you 3.0charlie, do you run a seperate cpu for your gpus or run them all on one cpu?

3.0charlie

3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
By default Vista uses only 1 core of the Quads for the GPU folding, between 7 and 10%.

tzetsin

i've manually set my cpu cores to match one to each folding core.

is everyone else that is running multiple gpus and vista using a single cpu core for all their gpus and still getting full output? This is something i need to get figured out for sure, and working on my pc before i pick up a 3rd gx2, no point in getting two more gpus if they are only going to run at half speed, and knock two other gpus to half speed as well, i'd end up with the same ppd i have now lol

LCB001

Man, that is a sweet sight to behold. This seems to be the week for Folding milestones as for the first time HWC Folding broke the 100,000 PPD mark...

Congratulations to our Team, so reach around and give yourself a pat on the back. Job well done

Inik

Folding Team
I just installed the client this morning :D
I'm doing 5800 PPD with my 8800 GTS 512! I hope it will help a bit hehe

Latest posts