What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

NVIDIA GTX 680 2GB Review Comment Thread

Ernimus Prime

Ive noticed ncix and memory express has upped their 680 price for 499.99 to ~530. Even the ASUS gtx680 at ncix is listed as 599.99 regular price.

Are prices expected to continue to rise or will they be falling again when a lot more hit the shelves? I feel like I need to rush out and put a pre order in just in case they bump it up to 550 or even worse... more.

I think they are doing this price hike because the GTX 680 models are not being shipped in large enough quantities to retailers. While the HD 7970 models are in stock. SO they hope that they can move the HD 7970's since they are in stock!!!!!

maneil99

Yea amd is prob paying them off

Anyone know if the prices will go back down? was looking at getting a 680

Last edited by a moderator:

Sagath

Staff member
Folding Team
That's actually relatively close to the price from EVGA's website..... EVGA | Products | Product List

I was kinda hoping to see the WC version pricing though.... ;)

Add 200ish on to it. :blarg:
eVGA has never been very good with the pricing on the hydro copper blocks. I hope that changes, but until then Daz will just get more of my business :thumb:

Pabz0r545

1V4NCIBL3

I picked up the reference design EVGA GTX680, and just ordered the water block & backplate too (all EVGA)....should be here next week :)