What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Nvidia jumps ship, chooses Samsung as chip fab

Entz

In some ways its not so bad if its permanent. They save money (not sure we would see it) since Samsung will give them a great "You switched" incentive and it free's up capacity at GF which is a busy place.

Mr. Friendly

In some ways its not so bad if its permanent. They save money (not sure we would see it) since Samsung will give them a great "You switched" incentive and it free's up capacity at GF which is a busy place.
yeh...but they're unlikely to pass any savings to the end user. :blarg:

Mr. Friendly

True ... Maybe just maybe it will keep them from raising them next gen lol
hopefully AMD will undercut Nvidia's release with price drops if the performance boosts are enough to negate the gain everyone was expecting. I know an 8GB RTX 2060 sounds good to me. :thumb:

granted I don't game anymore, so it doesn't really matter, LoL. wish they had a decent card like the GT 1030 with triple display support. :blarg:

Bond007

hopefully AMD will undercut Nvidia's release with price drops if the performance boosts are enough to negate the gain everyone was expecting. I know an 8GB RTX 2060 sounds good to me. :thumb:

granted I don't game anymore, so it doesn't really matter, LoL. wish they had a decent card like the GT 1030 with triple display support. :blarg:
or even a 1030 that wasnt stupidly priced...why aren't they max $75 (and 4k netflix capable)?

Latest posts

Twitter