What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Nvidia Market Leader in Q1 2011

Sam_Reynolds

News Editor
Jon Peddie Research, a hardware market research firm is reporting that in the first quarter of 2011 19.03 million graphics cards (sold separately, not as part of a system) were shipped worldwide. Of all graphics cards shipped in that quarter, Nvidia had a market share of 59.12%

The press release put out by the firm shows that Nvidia has a command... [ Read full article ]

Dark-Colonel

I actually think this year will be bigger for graphics cards, you'll be seeing console gamers and non-PC hardware enthusiasts upgrading their computers to $150 - $300 cards for BF3, and those who are running older cards from 2+ generations ago.

It may sound silly to think that a single PC game could have such an impact, but I don't for a second doubt that thousands, if not tens of thousands of people will flock over to their nearest PC stores for a video card upgrade for BF3.

Heck, I know I'll be one of 'em.

JJThomp

I actually think this year will be bigger for graphics cards, you'll be seeing console gamers and non-PC hardware enthusiasts upgrading their computers to $150 - $300 cards for BF3, and those who are running older cards from 2+ generations ago.

It may sound silly to think that a single PC game could have such an impact, but I don't for a second doubt that thousands, if not tens of thousands of people will flock over to their nearest PC stores for a video card upgrade for BF3.

Heck, I know I'll be one of 'em.
Not to mention DIII is supposedly coming out late this year too. I bet a lot of people will upgrade for that.

Latest posts

Twitter