What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Nvidia REALLY Doesn't Care ! AMD Changes The CPU Socket For AM5!

Gav

Administrator
Staff member
Folding Team

Let’s get started with Nvidia. How long has it been since they first released the 30 series cards? It started in September I think so that's, 7 or 8 months right? Well, I guess they were due to refresh their whole high end with new cards.

According to current rumors, it seems like Nvidia is planning a full revamp of their GPUs, from the current cards being “refreshed” to them also getting the Ti treatment. First, Nvidia officially announced that all cards sold with an LHR tag on the box will have a halved hash rate, which is a bold and questionable move in my opinion, but I understand why they did it.

And of course, the 3070, 3080, and 3090 apparently are all getting a Ti model. Now for the 3070 and 3080… we’ve been hearing about it for a long time, but the 3090 getting a Ti model? That’s news to me. It was found by PC mania over on Twitter and it comes from the software Firestorm which is used to customize your Zotac GPUs. The software has a folder that contains some png files with some GPU names and that’s where the 3090 ti was found

Latest posts