What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Nvidia RTX 3080 Ti Shipment Spotted During Transit! IT’S REAL!!

Gav

Administrator
Staff member
Folding Team

Let’s get started with Nvidia. It’s been a while since we’ve heard about a new GPU from the green team. The RTX 3060 was the last one and… well we still got a GPU shortage. That didn’t stop us from hearing rumors of GPUs.

We were still hearing whistles of RTX 3050’s and 3050 ti’s, and also about the higher-end RTX 3070 ti and 3080 ti. Well, one of them just made an appearance, the RTX 3080 ti. Now calm down, we dont have All the hard specs just yet, but what we have is a shipment of MSI apparently directed to distribution centers. On that shipment’s box, we can see a label that says GeForce RTX 3080 ti Ventus 3X.

Shadowarez

Folding Team
yeah we will get dinged i just looked up a kit of ram 2x32gb since one of my ram channels went poof. cheapest i found was $450... for 2 sticks, i paid $650 for 4x32gb last month, and thi was 3600mhz cl 16 with custom heatsinks.

Marzipan

Prince Rupert, British Columbia, Canuckistan
yeah we will get dinged i just looked up a kit of ram 2x32gb since one of my ram channels went poof. cheapest i found was $450... for 2 sticks, i paid $650 for 4x32gb last month, and thi was 3600mhz cl 16 with custom heatsinks.
just checking...but aside from a GPU like the P2000...what about Radon Pro's? any of them capable for what you want / need in an HTPC?