What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

NVIDIA Wows With BFGD: 65-inch 4K 120Hz G-SYNC HDR Monitor

ipaine

Not only would this be nice for games but if they could work it out then ideally you could watch movies in whatever fps they were recorded in. So no worry about PAL/NTSC/etc.

But lets be realistic, we haven't even seen the HDR g-sync screens they showed at last years CES, so I'm guessing the wait for these will be long.

Sagath

Staff member
Folding Team
Is this going to lower prices and produce better quality 1440p IPS monitors any time soon? :blarg:

JD

Staff member
I'm wondering... does NVIDIA have a contract for the next-gen consoles? If so, I could see that playing out really well. Otherwise, I'm not sure how many people are going to buy such a display. I know they're making "lap" boards now for your KB & Mouse to play PC games on a couch, but I still don't think the ergonomics is really there.

Also, BFGD...first thought was "Big F***ing Gaming Display" when I saw it :haha:

Xeven

I have a hard time dealing with 40" monitors as it is. If I had this thing, the viewing angle alone would permanently bend my neck. :haha: Kinda dumb.

Latest posts

Twitter