What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

NVIDIA's Big Announcement; Wait Some More

FiXT

Hall of Fame
NVIDIA has had the Internet in a frenzy over the weekend, announcing it had big news for this morning; the anticipation is over, and the company has officially released the information we have been dying to hear since last year. Are You Ready to Wait!The companies facebook status updated its followers with this: The wait is almost over! The world'... [ Read full article ]

grimx133

Way to string us along. So, does this mean on March 26th they'll show us a card, and maybe even hint at a release date? Then have limited cards anyway, be lucky to get one before Christmas, type of thing.
Huge waste of time.

artistpavel

Way to string us along. So, does this mean on March 26th they'll show us a card, and maybe even hint at a release date? Then have limited cards anyway, be lucky to get one before Christmas, type of thing.
Huge waste of time.

Then it truly justifies the generation skipping name, if imaginary 300 series was supposed to be out in November, then we get the 400 series right on time for 4th gen.

matsta31

I guess we are not in the secret Sky, I was expecting something more. I was expecting numbers from Nvidia.

So, March 26-27th should be the day we get this. I'd give a D- to Nvidia for this latest Marketing effort.

slay3r

SAD! :angry2: I hate waiting... Thats is not marketting this is too cruel!

They will only announce it in march then when will it be available?

Latest posts