What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

NVIDIA's Big Announcement; Wait Some More

SKYMTL

HardwareCanuck Review Editor
Staff member
From what I know, even the press were kept in the dark about this one. I won't discuss my thoughts behind that decision but what I can say is at least we now have a date.

MonsterSound

SAD! :angry2: I hate waiting...

They will only announce it in march then when will it be available?
true
Are we Ready?? geezz nVidia. We've been ready for months and this is your major announcemnt? That you are not ready. :bleh: The irony is cold.
My ATI purchase feels better all the time, especially with a slap-in-your-facebook major announcement marketing ploys like this.

Big frustration!

:doh:Well...I think the yelds rate is really the main problem here. TSMC is going to make big profits with the Fermi. NVidia too, with all this expectation around the new GPUs.

Fudd Rucker

on another Note, good for ATI.
Bad for ATI customers who are still getting gouged on the 58xx and 59xx series cards. I had assumed that back in Sept when I got my 5870 by now I couldnt get a 2nd one considerably cheaper then my current one and be rocking. But no, the pricing went up in fact.

martin_metal_88

According to the previous years same situation, if they show it at the end of march ten give about 3 moth before to be abble to see more then 1 card perd week or 2 on the tablet. And if the yield have no improvement then probably not before Xmas. That's probably the worst shot Nvidia as EVER done and that just show us that they have nothing other then paper. If you want the market you have to be abble to build a card not only 1 out of 1000 unit! damn!:angry2:

U

Unregistered

Ready here ... yawn

Going this way, Nvidia is going to have hard time to convince that the thing in the box on shelves with huge print "FERMI 480"
is an actual card.

Latest posts

Twitter