What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

NZXT G12 OC (Need advise)

BarnabyB

Hi, I recently bought the NZXT G12 and have mounted it to my GTX 1080 Founders Edition. I have overclocked the core clock considerably to +240 while maintaining 52c but I am hesitant to overclock my memory as they are only being cooled by a 92m fan blowing directly onto them. It is safe for me to overclock these or am I best off leaving them alone? I am also wary that the radiator I am using to cool this is mounted on the front of my case blowing warm air onto the card which may also contribute to higher than wanted memory temps.

Thanks for giving this a read, any feedback would be appreciated.

Barnaby

o5o4fo

o5o4ru

danmitch1

I have the G12 on my 1080ti but only have a 120+ going on the core no memory oc. I read that you dont really see much improvement when ocing the ram. But, you could always get one of those infrared thermometers and check to see what the actual ram temps are. Oh ! also , I installed a 90mm artic PWM fan to replace the stock g12 one, maybe you want to do that too as the included fan isnt that strong.

Latest posts