What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

NZXT Panzerbox Case Review Comment Thread

lemonlime

From The Review said:
Up until recently, NZXT had been relatively quiet when it came to releasing new products. While they had a great lineup, they seemed to be sitting on their laurels…but that has all changed with enclosures like the Beta and a few other enclosures. The Panzerbox is one of these new products that is supposed to set NZXT apart from the competition.

Read the full review here.

bojangles

Dear god that is small! I like it! I would use some of those Noctua LNA or ULNA adapters and slow those down to keep those fans a little quieter but still provide ample airflow.

Great review lemonlime. Keep it goin'!

JMCD

That's an interesting design. TBH I like except it'd be nice if they flipped the way the PSU so it pulled air from outside the case on it's side. Also this way the cables (atleast with the PSU you used, would be on the bottom). With some cable management I think this case would be better.

lemonlime

Thanks for the comments all.

@JMCD: Actually, you can simply flip a PSU with bottom mounted fan, and it will intake cool air directly through the side panel vent. If warmer PSU temperatures are a concern, that would be the best mounting position.

JMCD

Awesome, if you flipped it the cables would be more out of the way too. Definitely a different style.

KeepSix

Nice review. :thumb:

I'd like to see this case's big brother. Maybe the "Panther" (the 5th variant of the panzer, but...).

Beef it up a little, make the fan speed variable, and I'm there.

Latest posts