What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

NZXT Panzerbox

BrutalGreen

Ok initially I was going to to wait for the Azza Toledo 301 but i recently noticed how quiet a PC can be with a little moderation on the cpu fan speed and plus I might end up handing down a Vendetta 2 to another budget build and replacing it with a Silver Arrow.

Now all that to reduce system noise levels would be pointless in a loud case, and I am some1 who really values good case airflow, design and quality!

I was considering getting an NZXT Panzerbox (yes i know the stock 190mm fans on this are LOUD but they can be replaced with whisper quiet 250mm fans from Performance-PCs)...my problem CAN'T FIND ANY RETAILERS IN CANADA or even international!

So...was wondering if anyone knew somewhere I could find one of these in Canada!? Also any cheaper (these go for 20$ each) yet just as silent alternatives to the Performance-PCs 250mm fans that fit the Panzerbox with no hard mods?

Last edited:

BrutalGreen

Very many thanks to you sir! 129$ is a little more than I expected this case to go for but these things are so hard to find!

:biggrin:

lastsplash

I've got one lying around that I was planning to mod. Might be willing to sell it if you're still looking but it'll be tough to let it go; I really like the case!

Latest posts