What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

NZXT Releases Sentry Mesh Fan Controller

Sam_Reynolds

News Editor
Today NZXT announced the launch of Sentry Mesh, the latest in NZXT's award-winning lineup of high-performance fan controllers. The newest Sentry's black, mesh façade stealthily blends into the case's exterior and empowers enthusiasts to maximize and customize airflow with five 30W easy-to-use fan control sliders. "Sentry Mesh is a perfect minim... [ Read full article ]

martin_metal_88

Definatly looking good. Finalyl a fan controller that can fit with popular mesh design for case front panel. Price is also fair for the offering. But ena is right, amp plz nzxt? Also, will this fan controller do the same thing that Sentry 2 was, some buzzing with some fan?

PerryC

I like the looks of it. Simple and subdued, I have a HAF 912 case so this will fit in fairly nicely. I am not really a big fan of the lcd panel type fan controllers, nor do I really want one with big knobs sticking out the front.

Kalec

Finally a new toy. I have the scythe Kaze, its nice. But I love the look of this. 30W, more than enough to handle more than 5 fans. With a y-splitter being used.

Will look awesome in my HAF X. :clap:

Latest posts

Twitter