What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

NZXT Switch 810 Special Edition Review Comment Thread

SKYMTL

HardwareCanuck Review Editor
Staff member

SKYMTL

HardwareCanuck Review Editor
Staff member
By all means, please let us know what is missing. Just remember that you cannot equate a motherboard overview with a case review. :)

miggs78

Another quality review dimitry.. I asked this on the youtube video comments too, and will ask here as well.. Why do you have to remove the walls mount a rad up top? Numerous people who bought this chassis have no issues mounting the rad without removing those walls..

http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/foru...10-case-review-comment-thread.html#post627442 .. Here's a post from XNine and myself stating that the walls don't need to be removed. Would like to see some feedback from you as why you think so..

Apart from that, it's a nice case..

Pabz0r545

This case has got me really considering buying it. I wasn't a fan at all of the finger print magnet version or the white version but this one is just sexy.

I really really love what you did with the video Dimitri where you show off the "transparent effect" on the side panel with window. Great review as always.

Also where can this be purchased?

And is this different from the Special Edition Gunmetal version?

Last edited:

Cisco Kid

I am ordering the Gun Metal or Black Matte version this am just gotta decide which one to go with. Does the Special Edition offer anything extra?

Latest posts