What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Want to Sell Nzxt whisper chassis

b1lk1

I just decommissioned this case. Really nice big case with TONS of HD space. Few minor scratches. It is a steel case so it is a bit heavy. Full of fans as well. All hardware that came with it is in the box. Ships in the original box as well.

$75+shipping. I would consider trades for this, but if I have to ship we will need to arrange that as.

EMT or Interact preferred as well as cash upon pickup. Paypal incurs a $4 handling fee. PM for a shipping quote.

S_G

Seriously? The day after my Black Pearl arrives? I was considering the Whisper and the Black Pearl for my current project system, at this price it would have been a no-brainer. What is wrong with you people! I am just going to stop looking at the BST forums here.

b1lk1

Last bump before I post my new thread with the addition of the THermaltake SPEDO case and the NZXT ZERO 2. I really hate trying to sell cases.........

Twitter