What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

OCZ Introduces the High-Performance Fatal1ty 1000 W Power Supply

Sam_Reynolds

News Editor
OCZ Technology Group, Inc., a worldwide leading provider of high-performance solid-state drives (SSDs) and power supplies for computing devices and systems, today announced the availability of the Fatal1ty 1000 Watt power supply, the latest high-performance PSU targeted at gamers and enthusiasts that demand maximum wattage, high efficiency, and a modular cabling configuration.

Read more here: OCZ Introduces the High-Performance Fatal1ty 1000 W Power Supply | Hardware Canucks

sswilson

Staff member
I'd say the same thing, and would run for the hills because of the Fatal1ty branding, but it's got a 5 year warranty.........

Gardenfan

I ended up buying an OCZ ZX 850 for my current build, saw a lot of OCZ PSU hate on here, so I wanted to look around. People were saying on other sites that they had some bad batches of older models, but that the new PSU's were good.

So the question is, is the OCZ hate one of those, I had a bad experience and will never go back, or are their products still just no good?

I would really like it if this PSU didn't fry.

Soultribunal

Staff member
Hi, we here at OCZ felt that cooking your components should now be done 1KW style :)

I know it has the warranty SS, only the ZS series has thus far proved that OCZ might actually be on to making good units again.

-ST

Latest posts

Twitter