What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

OCZ Platinum 1600mhz 7-7-7-24 Vs Patriot Viper 1600mhz 8-8-8-24

Rocco_360

So the never ending battle for choosing RAM continues. Which of the two do you believe is better. The OCZ RAM is $163 and the Patriot RAM is $173. These are both 6 gb triple channel kits.I have been hearing from people that the OCZ RAM is garbage, not sure why. I wont be doing any extreme overclocking or maybe even any at all.

CMetaphor

Quadfather
Slightly :eek:fftopic:... but Im still selling my second OCZ DDR3-1600mhz 4Gb 7-7-7-24 Kit :ph34r: So my vote is for the OCZ!!! lol

rjbarker

I have been hearing from people that the OCZ RAM is garbage

I apologize for "over-stating" my opinion...."garbage" was not appropriate...should have been more like "I was dissapointed".....

Rocco_360

I apologize for "over-stating" my opinion...."garbage" was not appropriate...should have been more like "I was dissapointed".....

Alright. Yeah it wasnt just you that said it dont worry haha. I've heard from a few people i know that its garbage aswell. But according to reviews it seems good.