What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

OCZ Technology Unveils the PC Power & Cooling Silencer Mk III Power Supply Series

Sam_Reynolds

News Editor
OCZ Technology Group, Inc., a leading provider of high-performance solid-state drives (SSDs) and power management solutions for computing devices and systems, today unveiled the Silencer Mk III Power Supply Series from PC Power & Cooling. Offering industrial-grade performance and stability for demanding computing environments, the Silencer Mk III provides high efficiency, quiet operation, and features the company’s first modular design.

Read more here: OCZ Technology Unveils the PC Power & Cooling Silencer Mk III Power Supply Series | Hardware Canucks

Soultribunal

Staff member
I want to know what OEM platform these ones operate on.

OCZ does have a decent unit in there ZS series. But not all of them are like that.

ST

Galcobar

Wonder if they remembered to edit the PC Power & Cooling web pages which list the dangers of losing efficiency to modular connectors, and how a 120mm fan requires 30% smaller components compared to using an end-mounted 80mm fan...

martin_metal_88

Wonder if they remembered to edit the PC Power & Cooling web pages which list the dangers of losing efficiency to modular connectors, and how a 120mm fan requires 30% smaller components compared to using an end-mounted 80mm fan...
They remember that people want to pay for modular and that 120MM is quieter :)

Soultribunal

Staff member
I don't think I've seen a Seasonic platform that looked like that inside before. The Minimalistic heatsinks almost remind me of Superflower.

Lets see what happens if Jonny Guru gets one,

ST

Latest posts

Twitter