What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Want to Sell OCZ Vertex 30GB SSD, OCZ 3GB Triple Channel RAM

Dave510

OCZ Vertex 30GB SSD

Selling 2 items. First is a OCZ Vertex SSD. It's brand new, and the wrapper on the SSD has not been removed.

It's $125 plus shipping. Cheapest I can find on pricebot is 149.99 plus tax and shipping. SDD trade pending.
Second item is OCZ 3GB ram, opened but perfect working and cosmetic condition. Great for budget systems since there's actually not a lot of performance loss using 3GB rather than 6GB.

It's $40 plus shipping. Date on it is a little old since I'm just recycling the pic from an old selling thread I have here. RAM is sold.

Edited: I just realized I used 2 of the same pic for the SSD.

Everything sold, HIS HD4870 X2, PSU and OCZ 6GB ram for sale as soon as pics are up. Inactive thread until then.

Last edited:

mchutch

Unfamiliar with SSD...could I use this as a laptop drive if it has SATA?

If so...anyone know if it would work in a PS3?

Dave510

I'm pretty sure it works with a laptop as long as it uses a 2.5" drive (rather than the 1.8" in some small laptops like the Sony X505) and the drive uses SATA connection. I think that's what most people buy it for.

Dave510

Sale pending on the SSD. Will throw up a HIS 4870 X2, 650w Coolermaster PSU and 6GB OCZ Gold 1600Mhz Triple Channel RAM soon.

Error 403 Daily Limit Exceeded. The quota will be reset at midnight Pacific Time (PT). You may monitor your quota usage and adjust limits in the API Console: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/youtube.googleapis.com/quotas?project=345236864347 : dailyLimitExceeded

Twitter