What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

odd request for help

djbrad

I remember at that time some small game that fitted on a floppy. Once clicked, it decompressed and launched some impressive fps game.
The trick, I think, was that it loaded directx files already existing within windows 95/98.

However, it was not the video that you are looking for

crazyea

Heh... I haven't been around quite that long, and you actually have a few years on me. (While I'm at it... the second early sign of aging is the first time your barber decides he needs to trim both your eyebrows and your ear hair.... :) ).
Do I? You said you were done basic training in 82. I was only 8 years old. I'm confused. Probably because of my old age then. banana

As for the age thing, ear hair, nose hair, back hair, and random long eye brow hair, but on the top thinning a bit. :oops:

Shadowarez

Folding Team
As for hair I am a Wooky hair cut every 2 weeks minimum or else alot of over growth. I remeber this I seen it done with old Carmageddon it worked well whole game was 89mb and it had a indestructible Ford Cobra that could run through anything

sswilson

Staff member
Do I? You said you were done basic training in 82. I was only 8 years old. I'm confused. Probably because of my old age then. banana

As for the age thing, ear hair, nose hair, back hair, and random long eye brow hair, but on the top thinning a bit. :oops:

Heh.... I misread your post... I saw 74 and thought that was your age (as opposed to the year you were born... :) ).

Last edited:

Cannon Fodder

Heh.... I misread your post... I saw 74 and thought that was your age (as opposed to the year you were born... :) ).

The 3rd early sign of aging, is when your reading comprehension takes a nosedive..... ;) I had to reread those ones myself, and figured they HAD TO be the year, rather than age, since I doubt we have any folks on here that are quite that old.

Latest posts