What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Official NVIDIA price cuts inbound (not just lower street price)

TheDude

how'd you get the financing option to show?
You have to be logged in when browsing Amazon. Some products will show the per month option. Might depend on your account age or credit history with Amazon etc as well, thought just a guess. But yeah, if you are logged in, you will see that option on some items that are sold and shipped by Amazon.

FreeKnight

Look at the small print very carefully. I seriously doubt they will give you 0% interest on a monthly payment plan. Where's the profit in that?
There are a few 0% interest payments options with a few retailers, but they're often coupled with an 'administrative fee' or brutal interest schemes if you don't make the final payment on time.

You're absolutely right that it's worth reading the fine print very carefully as it's usually a way to squeeze more money out of a customer. I'm of the mind that ordinary retail purchases should never be financed outside of things like cars, boats or homes. Financing small ticket items feels like the risk of 'death by a thousand cuts' for people's finances. Obviously everyone will have differing opinions on this and to each their own, but Canadians love debt for the most part and I think it's prudent to avoid getting into it if you can help it.

sswilson

Staff member
The easiest place to see this is on Amazon devices....

1658767647215.png

No fees for that it's just the same price spread out over 5 months.

edit: and if you look at the numbers listed for that previous graphics card they add up to the listed selling price so I suspect it's the same deal. Pretty sure you pay the taxes up front.

Last edited:

Latest posts