What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Official Sandra CPU Arithmetic Top 15

Squeetard

"Quote This..."
Not bad for an Abacus.

I kid.

I had that same processor from Jan until august of this year and ran it at 3.6ghz (400 FSB) the whole time with 1.4 volts and a thermaltake silent tower heatpipe cooler.

You can tooooo.

Or break out the AC unit again, on tuesday night, when your wife is at my place.

See that, I kid yet again :biggrin:

1Tanker

Not bad for an Abacus.

I kid.

I had that same processor from Jan until august of this year and ran it at 3.6ghz (400 FSB) the whole time with 1.4 volts and a thermaltake silent tower heatpipe cooler.

You can tooooo.

Or break out the AC unit again, on tuesday night, when your wife is at my place.

See that, I kid yet again :biggrin:
Naughty, Naughty boy.:haha:

Squeetard

"Quote This..."
:biggrin: I hope Doc has a sense of haha or I will feel like one of those dropped call ads. A newbie like me shouldn't me spouting off like that but I can't help myself.

Prof. Dr. Silver

NP Dude! What's life without the jokes? I like the "Or did your wife eat it all for breakfast...when he's asking the butcher for 50 pounds of meat!"

My CPU won't do any higher than 3.5GHz though....and that is ONLY when it is freezing -10 while running idle! LOL. I should just save up for the Q6600 or perhaps one of those fancy new ones...the Yorkfield?

Latest posts

Twitter