What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

OK, I can get HeatKillers now. Who want some?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dazmode

UPDATE Oct 6th.

I will be ordering some Dazmode HK3.0 Exclusive Nickel Plated HK3.0 for LGA1366 (i7) and LGA1156 (i5) blocks.

For those who was involved in nickel lpated discussion: Nickel plating will be done in Germany, not locally in Canada.

But if anybody want specifically Copper version (not nickel plated) or anything else from watercool, let me know and I will add to the order.

Shipping from Europe by snail mail to keep cost down.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
After months of waiting in line I can order Watercool.de products. :punk:

Canadian Price for HK 3.0 - the best CPU waterblock on the market : $99.99CND + final shipping/custom expense

Backplate - $9.99

Sorry GST and Ontario PST (for Ontarions only) are must.

Last edited:

gingerbee

yes daz as soon as i can get some cash ( this summer i have been saying that a hell of a lot. sucks)( sorry daz will you be listing them on your site?)

Last edited:

Jackquelegs

Geebus, just when I was saving up for an SSD. I'm gonna use my EK Supreme LT for a while longer I guess.

For those who want it, jump on this :clap:

Dazmode

yes daz as soon as i can get some cash ( this summer i have been saying that a hell of a lot. sucks)( sorry daz will you be listing them on your site?)

Yes, I will take some HK in stock...but mostly 1366 non-LT version. Not the best business strategy, but I stock only what I like myself :haha:

Geebus, just when I was saving up for an SSD. I'm gonna use my EK Supreme LT for a while longer I guess.

Supreme ansd Supreme LT are both Excellet blocks. I keep my Supreme w/o any regrets whatsoever.

gingerbee

Yes, I will take some HK in stock...but mostly 1366 non-LT version. Not the best business strategy, but I stock only what I like myself :haha:
at least you have more fun that way and life's all about how much fun you can have before you kick the bucket :haha:

BrokenHalo83

oooh! i want one. can you get in nickel and black instead of just the copper? either one will work for me, ijust like the black one better. You still got any Feser rads in stock? i still need a triple and a double

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts