What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

OK super weird ask here all

gingerbee

thanks, valkyrie its strange that it's only late night and this is the last option I am looking into cause To my surprise its not on any streaming services and we have Disney/Netflix/Prime and crave lol. the trick is now that he is on to using streaming services this is the way he wants to do everything, With his autism he is very very set in his ways took us 4 years to get him on streaming lol.

I just want to thanks everyone for all the helps it has been great and I find it very strange that you can get it

gingerbee

He won't watch any old shows its another quark of his and I tried for many years to get him to watch things off his pc he won't, with him just getting onto streaming stuff trying to get him to do something else that is new will take forever lol.

hence why I was hoping to be able to get it through a streaming site, hell if it was easy to get him to do new things this wouldn't be a problem cause I could get him VPN and CBS geo-lock wouldn't matter but that's a whole other can of worms trying to get him to understand that and do it lol.

With my brother in law you have to keep suggesting things till he decides that this is what he wants to do.

I really do appreciate any and all suggestion but it looks like he will want to wait till he can get it the way he wants to now lol thanks all

crazyea

I remember as an 8 year old kid going to visit my grandma in the Kootenays, laying on the carpet in her living room, and watching Bob Barker on the price is right. Fond memories of tube tv's and plastic covered couches. I miss my grandma.

I hope your BIL can get his Price is Right! :giggle:

Latest posts

Twitter