What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Want to Buy Old Abit NF7-S 2.0 mobo

Shar

Old Abit NF7-S 2.0 mobo (or something similar)

This might be a long shot, but I recently had an Abit NF7-S rev. 2.0 motherboard die on me and I was hoping to replace it.

It's an old Socket A mobo. If you've got one gathering dust in a box somewhere, I'd be glad to take it off your hands. :)

I've got some references through Heatware and RFD. I can pay through PayPal, EMT, or whatever works for you.

Thanks!

Last edited:

hightest

ive got a abit an-7/ dfi lanparty ultra b/ but these r some of the parts im donating 2 familys that cant afford a pc/ i should know buy the end of the week what they want 2 take

i woudnt even know what 2 charge 4 mb id have 2 ask the the xperts here on this form

ill post back here when i know whats goin on

Shar

I can't seem to change the subject line, but any similar Socket A board would do also!

Shar

Alternately, if anyone out there that has a CPU/mobo combo (comparable or better to a Athlon XP 2500+) that would work with AGP, DDR1, and SATA that would work too.

hightest

eh shar my parents brought me over another box of stuff u might b interested in / another dfi lanparty ultra b/ 2x512 corsiar xlpt 2-2-2-5 1 t notes say i ran them at 247 fsb/2500 m cpu 247 fsb/ and a high perf cpu cooler from tr cant remember the name thou

[another an7 with a barton 3200 but my nefew might want the an7 /3200 4 a 2nd systym]

ati all in wander 2006 ed 256 mb/ and a antec 380w psu

i was sure i had more stuff than what i donated cause i usarlly buy 2 of something bcause i have 2 kids

if your still lookin let me no i can post picts/but i still do not no how much 2 charge/

2 forum admin i no im saposta post picts and prices but im not sure if shar still wants this stuff

if it is out of line i will delet this

Error 403 Daily Limit Exceeded. The quota will be reset at midnight Pacific Time (PT). You may monitor your quota usage and adjust limits in the API Console: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/youtube.googleapis.com/quotas?project=345236864347 : dailyLimitExceeded

Twitter