What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Online Store rma List

G

Well I was thinking about doing a rma list for online store in Canada,
What do you guys think? Would it be justified? If so please post links to stores that you would like to see make the list.
It would be something like This

Edit: I also need to update my BIOS and seeing as my floppy is dead I got to use a thumbdrive so keep a eye open for my USB flashing guide should have it done by the end of the weekend.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gav

Administrator
Staff member
Folding Team
Sure, why not. You've posted excellent content so far and I think it would be useful for alot of people. I'll sticky the RMA list as soon as it done.

I think your USB flash guide will be very useful as well seeing as most people are going without a floppy these days.;)

G

Sure, why not. You've posted excellent content so far and I think it would be useful for alot of people. I'll sticky the RMA list as soon as it done.

I think your USB flash guide will be very useful as well seeing as most people are going without a floppy these days.;)
Better yet how about a List of Canadian On line Vendors?...... I think that would be of more use, plus they could just link off of the vendors homepage.....
Okay done, I will amend the RMA list with a link to the thread stating they can link from there maybe?

Edit:

Okay what section should I post this in?
FS Section?

Last edited by a moderator:

Gav

Administrator
Staff member
Folding Team
Better yet how about a List of Canadian On line Vendors?...... I think that would be of more use, plus they could just link off of the vendors homepage.....
Okay done, I will amend the RMA list with a link to the thread stating they can link from there maybe?

Edit:

Okay what section should I post this in?
FS Section?

Yes, I think we should restrict it to Canadian Vendors. How about posting it in the troubleshooting section? I figure it's an RMA list so it has to do with getting help with troubleshooting/getting help?

G

BIOS Flashing guide is 1/2 done all I got to do is organize the screenies, I know your going to want em Gav:D, and camera shots then Upload them to my FTP. Then code in the url's and ....Done.

Gav

Administrator
Staff member
Folding Team
BIOS Flashing guide is 1/2 done all I got to do is organize the screenies, I know your going to want em Gav:D, and camera shots then Upload them to my FTP. Then code in the url's and ....Done.

You Bet! Can't wait to see this.:D

Latest posts