What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Opera error

Kilauea

It happened a few times already where I was having a hard time logging on when using Opera browser. Usually it happens in an order similar to that. I am not connected, I check a post to which I want to reply, so I click on reply, it brings me to a page where I need to connect, I do it and then I am brought to a page where it says thank you for logging in, afterwards it directs me right back to the logging page. Usually I can log in quite well if I logging before surfing the boards, but in the other case, I have to open Firefox in order to get things done.

Kilauea

I prefer Opera to be honnest, the mouse gestures are really amazing! And the rest is good too, now if only it was a bit more useable on all sites. :)

tzetsin

+1 for opera :D i dont like firefox at all. (nor IE) once you get used to opera the oposition is just annoying... but thats true for anything that isnt what your used to i guess.

I suggest downloading the latest version of opera if you havnt got it already, i use opera exclusivly and troll around these forums every day and i have zero problems. an the only other sites i have problems with using opera are microsoft sites and online banking. for those, i just use IE wich pretty well every pc has anyway.

Jmac

I use Opera for everything as well. Zero problems using this website for the last several months and the one and only issue I ever had was taken care of very promptly by this site's webmaster (TY very much again).

I'm using Opera 9.52

Kilauea

I am using the latest version of Opera, although at the time I wrote this message it was 9.51, now I am using 9.52. And I use Opera for everything, including online banking, otherwise its Firefox. Even when I use hotmail, I use Opera(or firefox sometimes).

I don't know if the issue has been fixed with Opera 9.52, but I will check it out.

Kilauea

The issue hasn't been solved and I kind of wish it would be addressed since it really sucks when I have to go to FF just because I did not logged in before doing anything on the boards.

Latest posts

Twitter