What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Optane Cache working for anyone?

Shadowarez

So I'm trying to get optane Cache drives working in 8 client systems iv built this month. Before I can send these out optane Cache Acceleration Software is the last hitch causing problems. I have tried this Caching software before it works great but now it's 404 not found. I would use Intel's own software/driver but it's less then useless.
Have tried the optane version of RST won't work keeps saying no optane installed on this system the other RST has the option greyed out.

JD

Staff member
What motherboard(s)? Did you enable Optane in the BIOS and using the Optane M.2 slot? I don't have much experience in setting it up though, only seen it on this Lenovo my brother bought for work, but I removed it anyways to use a 500GB SSD instead.

Shadowarez

The gigabyte auros gaming ultimate. And yeah I found a solution had to make a intel account to download the CA's software.

Latest posts

Twitter