What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

ordering 7970 from where and what brand?

great_big_abyss

I ordered one of these from my buddy who is a reseller. Should see it in a few weeks. The advantage is I pay less $$ than most of you. The disadvantage is that it will take longer to get here.

Either way, I'm VERY excited.

Soultribunal

Staff member
Anyone ever have to deal w/ HIS for customer support? Ordered a HIS HD7970 from Newegg last night. Don't think I've owned one of them before.

CS is a bit above average. Its done through Lexy Pacific in California.

I had a 2600HD Die on me, pretty decent turnaround given the distance it had to travel.

-ST

FlyZ

Picked up my Gigabyte 7970 today, won't be able to install it though. Simply don't have the time to re-plumb my loop so I'll probably get it done over this weekend.

Can't wait for full cover blocks to be available in a few weeks time...

Babrbarossa

Picked up my Gigabyte 7970 today, won't be able to install it though. Simply don't have the time to re-plumb my loop so I'll probably get it done over this weekend.

Can't wait for full cover blocks to be available in a few weeks time...
Just plug 'er in on stock air and leave your old full coverage block hanging in the loop until you can replace it- just keep it from contacting anything. :thumb:

Latest posts

Twitter