What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Ottawa Senators

crazyhorsejohnny

Looks like Erik Karlsson is out for the season, it's a real shame. With him, Spezza and Cowan out there goes a good amount of star power to be playoff worthy...

Time to play all the young guys. Trade Anderson while he's red hot and Gonchar too.

Arinoth

Staff member
Knee someone in the back from behind into the boards, only 2 minutes, absolutely horrible officiating.

proxy

That was a helluva deal for Ottawa. Bishop cost what, a 3rd rounder from St. Louis? That was a high price for Tampa to pay.

Arinoth

Staff member
Alfie to not return to the Sens for his potentially last season in the NHL. Guess he wants to go the Mats Sundin route, come back after hinting at he was done only to leave his career team for a stanley cup contender and end up not winning it anyways.

proxy

Cheer up, it got a whole lot better when Murray replaced him with MacArthur and Ryan. Especially since the only real roster asset it cost them was Silfverberg.

Personally I don't think the Wings have a better chance than the Sens at a cup this season. Alfie could have just signed a cheap 2.5m deal or something, cause Ottawa looks scary now. Not sure they're contenders yet, but I don't think any teams are going to see them as pushovers. Hell if Anderson maintains his level of play (big if) I'd be downright terrified of a healthy Sens team.

Last edited:

Arinoth

Staff member
If we can keep a healthy team, which Spezza should be and Karlsson returns to his form prior to injury (his playoff performance this year was not overly impressive) Ottawa may stand a chance of making it at least to the conference finals for 2013-2014 season.

Latest posts

Twitter