What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Overclocking Issue?

Pickles

Unlock Bios?

This is probably a dumb question and/or not possible but i HAVE to ask lol.. is there any way to unlock the bios on a intel pentium E2160? :doh:

sswilson

Staff member
This is probably a dumb question and/or not possible but i HAVE to ask lol.. is there any way to unlock the bios on a intel pentium E2160? :doh:
No such thing as a dumb question, but I'm not sure exactly what you are asking. Bios isn't a CPU thing, it's a motherboard thing.

If you're asking how to unlock the bios on something like a Compaq, HP, Acer, or Dell computer you're pretty much out of luck unfortunately.

Error 403 Daily Limit Exceeded. The quota will be reset at midnight Pacific Time (PT). You may monitor your quota usage and adjust limits in the API Console: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/youtube.googleapis.com/quotas?project=345236864347 : dailyLimitExceeded

Latest posts

Twitter