What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Overwatch

LarkStarr

Bought it an I'm enjoying it a ****ton.

Larkstarr#1433 if anyone wants to team up. Or check my stats. Which probably suck.

SugarJ

Staff member
Folding Team
SugarJ#1937, but I won't be playing until Saturday. I'm busy tonight and tomorrow.

limitedaccess

That's a good point to point out. The base option isn't obvious when you go to their site, particularly if you are checking via mobile.

I think the price is fine. I would love to have a story driven campaign (did I mention that already? :whistle:) but I think we are just spoiled by Steam type services and especially Steam sales. I can remember in the "ol'days" when every PC game was in a hard copy box and cost $80! Actually I don't know how I sustained this hobby back then when I had less money... I guess I played a lot fewer games but I likely actually finished more games back then!

Probably just spoiled by CAD being on par with USD for several years :haha:
Even 20-30% off preorder prices from places like GMG or Steam sales seem expensive now, still haven't adjusted.

The pro side of "high" pricing though is it might filter cheating somewhat. Supposedly CSGO steam sales always bring in a large influx of hackers around that time.

Overwatch doesn't have a story campaign but there is supposedly a lot of story content in other media forms. I haven't checked those out yet though.

Lysrin

You should watch the hero videos on YouTube. That is what actually got me interested in the game in the first place! :)

Jokester

Anyone playing competitive much? Salabi#1385

Got to rank 52 so far. I think there could be some improvements to the way it ranks people. be nice if it went off of how people contribute to their team and not just win/loss.

Skyllz

Anyone playing competitive much? Salabi#1385

Got to rank 52 so far. I think there could be some improvements to the way it ranks people. be nice if it went off of how people contribute to their team and not just win/loss.

Agreed.

They had to start somewhere.

I started 40-something and I'm now 38. I main Lucio and average 13k heal/9k damage per game(had my first 20k heal game last night... was INTENSE) and yet... it's going down. Thanks for many leaves, some actual defeat and lots of "where is the healer, I need heals!!!" I'm with the tank you moron trying to keep him alive while you went to the otherside of he map by yourself and got your face smashed in.

Latest posts